Shelley’s career also includes many years of writing communications materials such as communications and marketing strategies and plans, presentations, media releases, backgrounders, media lines, fact sheets, brochures, reports, proposals, guides, Web content, radio ads and video scripts for government clients, non-profits and private businesses.
Shelley’s expertise is in quickly grasping the complexities of large projects and creating clear and concise targeted marketing and communications tools and activities to deliver in a timely and creative way to the right audience.
- Since 2007, Shelley has worked in various government communications roles such as in Marketing for Library and Archives Canada and Transport Canada.
- She has also worked as a Strategist at the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.
- She has been a Communications Analyst at Public Works and Government Canada for the government-wide renewal project, Workplace 2.0.
- In 2013, she became the Communications Specialist at the Department of National Defence for the next generation HR and pay transformation project, Guardian.
- Other departments she has worked with include Health Canada, Natural Resources Canada and Agriculture Canada.”
Here are what former managers have said.